Every Thursday, aspiring medical students from the School of Arts and Sciences at Rutgers-New Brunswick are invited to shadow alumnus Steven Stylianos, a world-renowned pediatric surgeon who provides candid insight into the challenges and rewards of the field. To read the full story.
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm
- Bariatric Surgery Significantly Reduces Obesity-Related Cancer Risk, Rutgers Study Finds