Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering Adam Gormley and doctoral student Matthew Tamasi are developing biomedical technology that aims to destroy tumors using polymers that are so advanced they can be made very small and sent into the bloodstream to target cancer. Watch the report on News 12 New Jersey.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.