More than 4,000 Princeton University students and employees approved to be on campus for the fall semester were tested during the first week of Princeton’s comprehensive asymptomatic COVID-19 testing protocol, which concluded Friday, Aug. 28. The testing, which is part of the University’s public health plan to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, is required for members of the University community who have been approved to be and are physically on campus for at least 8 hours per week. To read the full story.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.