Nursing students in Camden County are doing their part to fight the coronavirus pandemic. NBC10’s Cydney Long shows us the important role the Rutgers School of Nursing is playing in administering the vaccine. To watch the full story.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm