The purpose of the Partnership and Innovation Accelerator Pilot (PIAP) Program is to facilitate collaborations between academic researchers (Rutgers University, Princeton University, and/or New Jersey Institute of Technology) and community organizations so they can work together on health research that benefits the community. Deadline TODAY! View RFA.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!