A Rutgers-led team has developed a tool to monitor influenza A virus mutations in real time, which could help scientists learn how to stop viruses from replicating and address one of the reasons why the effectiveness of the flu vaccine is unpredictable. To learn more.
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm
- Bariatric Surgery Significantly Reduces Obesity-Related Cancer Risk, Rutgers Study Finds