Coronavirus risk among asthma patients: Apart from what one would believe, patients with asthma are not in the high risk category for contracting the novel Coronavirus. A study conducted by researchers of Rutgers University in New Jersey has found out that asthmatic patients do not have an increased risk for COVID-19 infection or more severe impact when compared to non-asthmatic people, The IE reported. The study has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. To read the full story.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.