Coronavirus risk among asthma patients: Apart from what one would believe, patients with asthma are not in the high risk category for contracting the novel Coronavirus. A study conducted by researchers of Rutgers University in New Jersey has found out that asthmatic patients do not have an increased risk for COVID-19 infection or more severe impact when compared to non-asthmatic people, The IE reported. The study has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm