With holiday shopping in full swing, retail and consumer behavior will look different due to the coronavirus pandemic. But how will local and big box retailers be impacted and what will the shopping experience look like for the everyday consumer? Rutgers Today spoke to Ashwani Monga, a professor of marketing and a consumer psychologist who studies consumers’ judgment and decision biases, and Kristina Durante, a professor of marketing and a social psychologist who studies the biology of decision-making, about retail consumer behavior this holiday season. To read the full story.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.