With holiday shopping in full swing, retail and consumer behavior will look different due to the coronavirus pandemic. But how will local and big box retailers be impacted and what will the shopping experience look like for the everyday consumer? Rutgers Today spoke to Ashwani Monga, a professor of marketing and a consumer psychologist who studies consumers’ judgment and decision biases, and Kristina Durante, a professor of marketing and a social psychologist who studies the biology of decision-making, about retail consumer behavior this holiday season. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm