Learn about the state’s only dedicated pediatric MS program at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School that provides cutting-edge therapies, patient and family education and access to clinical trials, and meet the medical director who is making a difference in the lives of his young patients. To read the full story.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21