Eagleton Science and Politics Fellow Hanna Sherrill, an aide at the New Jersey Department of Health who has a doctoral degree in neuroscience, has been working since the spring on the COVID Alert NJ app to alert users when they have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for the coronavirus. The Eagleton Science and Politics Fellowship, which places Ph.D.-level scientists and engineers in state government to provide expertise to the development and implementation of relevant state policy, is helping to fill a need the pandemic brought into the forefront for scientists to work in government and policy. Sherrill talked to Rutgers Today about her work on the app and why it’s important to use. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm