Marisa Tufaro survived six open-heart surgeries and a heart transplant before a rare form of cancer claimed her life in 2017. A nonprofit her parents established gave a gift to Robert Wood Johnson Medical School to help other families whose children are battling serious medical conditions. To read the full story.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.