A collaboration between scientists at Rutgers and Scripps Research led to the discovery of a small molecule that may slow down or stop the progression of Parkinson’s disease, a neurodegenerative disorder with no cure that affects 1 million people in the United States. To read the full article.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources