As Dr. Pamela Huffman-DeVaughn watched some of her colleagues close the doors of their private practices, she feared she might have to do the same. Like many small-business owners, the physician felt the effects of the coronavirus. During the height of the pandemic, Huffman-DeVaughn had to decrease office hours at her three locations — in West Philadelphia, Germantown and Wilmington — and spaced out appointments, which reduced the number of patients walking through the doors. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm