The Office of Postdoctoral Advancement invites all postdocs from all disciplines to apply for its Proactive, Reflexion, Empowered, Planning (PREP) career program.
This 4-week program is open to all postdocs in the STEM, Biomed, Humanities, and Social Sciences fields who:
- need clarity in formulating the next steps for a career plan
- need guidance in finding a career path or fit
- need guidance on how to stand out from the competition and take the next steps in their career journey
- need to better manage and maximize their training and career
- are ready for a career transition but struggle to find and communicate what their unique contribution and professional value are
curriculum section for details on dates and times. Read more about the PREP Career Program here and learn about the application process.Postdocs accepted into the program agree to take four assessments and attend all four sessions on the Rutgers-New Brunswick campus/Piscataway Area during March. See our
Application closes on January 26, and selected participants will be notified during the week of February 6.