Gun violence is a growing public health threat in the United States. Traumatized victims and communities need support and solutions. New Jersey’s Center on Gun Violence Research at Rutgers answers the call. Read the story in Rutgers Magazine for more on the researchers and their work.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources