Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences leaders Brian Strom, Vicente Gracias, Mary O’Dowd and Frank Ghinassi offer an update on the pandemic and efforts to keep the community safe and well. To view the round table discussion.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.