Misinformation, historic barriers to care and systemic racism created a dangerous combination that exacerbated health disparities among New Jersey residents of color and white residents during the pandemic, according to a panel of Rutgers experts Manny Jimenez, Shawna Hudson and Denise Rodgers. Read the Full Article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm