The American Journal of Public Health recently published an open source free special issue that examines how structural racism is a barrier to health equity and how policy is a key mechanism to dismantle it. The collection of articles, studies and essays, backed by evidence and analysis, explores how racism embedded in policies like redlining and drug criminalization continues to have a ripple effect on the health of communities today. Read Article
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.