The COVID-19 pandemic has overshadowed major health issues that still impact New Jersey, putting things like HIV prevention on the back burner for public attention. But urban parts of the state like Essex and Hudson counties continue to see relatively high rates of HIV transmission. Read the Full Article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.