In a new study researchers in Massachusetts are attempting to use MRI scans and other technology to identify biomarkers in the brain’s reward system that may help predict which of two antidepressants will work best for patients with depression. Read the Full Story
Home / Community / Predictive biomarkers could ease the exhaustive trial-and-error of antidepressants
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.