Patients look to their doctors to help them navigate the thorny questions that come with sickness and health. If you ask your doctor a question and that doctor admits to not having an answer, trust that this is a positive sign. After all, in acknowledging what they don’t know, doctors can further their knowledge and likely help many more patients. Read the Full Article.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!