The free, confidential memory screening for adults 60+ will be offered on Nov. 3 and Nov. 17 at three Alzheimer’s research centers. All are members of the Global Alzheimer’s Platform Foundation network, which focuses on dementia prevention and advancing clinical research.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.