An analysis of health insurance records of almost two million coronavirus patients found new issues in nearly a quarter — including those whose COVID-19 infection was mild or asymptomatic. Read the Full Article.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources