The two crises — which will likely shape generations of New Jerseyans — share certain commonalities when it comes to public health. Both disasters prompted unprecedented levels of anxiety and depression, especially for those intimately involved in the response, experts note, and are likely to have long-lasting impacts on individuals, families and communities. Read the Full Article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.