Thousands of Americans with failing kidneys are stuck, going to dialysis as they await new kidneys that may never come. An algorithm doctors use to get on the waitlist for a kidney transplant may help perpetuate disparities. It uses race as a factor in evaluating all stages of kidney disease care: diagnosis, dialysis and transplantation. Read the Full Article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm