The Kick-Off will bring together researchers, clinicians, public health professionals and community stakeholders to set a New Jersey needs based research agenda. The program will focus on community-engaged, dissemination and implementation science that addresses issues of health equity.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.