The author highlights the “Resilience Prescription” for recovering from traumatic events. He indicates “… There is no magic formula for bouncing back. Full recovery, by its very nature, is slow and gradual. And every person is different. But humans have a remarkable capacity for resilience.” Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.