The author highlights the “Resilience Prescription” for recovering from traumatic events. He indicates “… There is no magic formula for bouncing back. Full recovery, by its very nature, is slow and gradual. And every person is different. But humans have a remarkable capacity for resilience.” Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21