Read the Q&A with researchers Denalee O’Malley and Shawna Hudson about a recent publication. Translational behavioral scientists are poised to lead the way on how to accelerate the use of scientific advancements in clinical practice and community settings in the coming decades. Read the Full Article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.