Microbial oceanographer, marine biologist, and Rutgers professor, Kay Bidle addresses whether it’s safe to go swimming in the ocean as part of an NJ.com daily series answering questions about the coronavirus.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21