Nationally, relationships between schools and health departments is not typical in normal times, but it is happening with some regularity during the pandemic, according the National Association of County and City Health Officials. Read the Full Article.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.