In a television interview broadcast by NJ Spotlight News, Richard Marlink discusses the COVID-19 vaccine. Marlink, the director of Rutgers Global Health Institute, says that people may need to be vaccinated annually and provides information about the clinical trials. When asked about the “slow rollout” of the COVID-19 vaccination program in New Jersey, he offers perspective that draws upon his career experiences in global health, which includes working to control HIV/AIDS in the United States and in Africa. Watch the full interview at njspotlight.com.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources