Retailers have worked hard to institute cleaning procedures to make shoppers feel safe shopping in stores during the pandemic. Many, if not most, Americans would probably agree that they’ve never seen the stores they shop in more thoroughly clean and sanitized than they have been in recent months. So, what should stores do, considering that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that there is little likelihood of COVID-19 being spread through contact surfaces, particularly when no infected people are present for extended periods of time? To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm