White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany disclosed that she tested positive for the coronavirus, the latest high-profile official in President Donald Trump’s immediate orbit to do so. “After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany posted to Twitter a day after she informally briefed reporters outside the West Wing. “As an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American People at this time,” she wrote. “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.” To read the full story.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.