White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany disclosed that she tested positive for the coronavirus, the latest high-profile official in President Donald Trump’s immediate orbit to do so. “After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany posted to Twitter a day after she informally briefed reporters outside the West Wing. “As an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American People at this time,” she wrote. “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.” To read the full story.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.