In an interview about the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, Richard Marlink, the director of Rutgers Global Health Institute, responds to public opinion about the differences among vaccines that are authorized or in the pipeline for use in the United States. The following is an excerpt from the story published by ROI-NJ: When the news that Johnson & Johnson had completed Phase 3 of its clinical trial and that its one-shot vaccine would soon be available finally was released Friday morning, there was unbridled excitement. It would be a game-changer, many said. To read the full story.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm