American Idol alum Chris Sligh is back at home after being hospitalized with double pneumonia caused by COVID-19. A statement posted on Sligh’s Twitter account revealed that the singer contracted the illness after a co-writer had been exposed to the novel coronavirus. In late June, Sligh developed COVID-19 symptoms and later tested positive for the virus, along with his wife Sarah and the couple’s two children, the statement said. The children have “fully recovered” and Sarah is “doing wonderful in her recovery,” but Chris was admitted to the hospital on July 6 after developing more serious symptoms. There, he was diagnosed with double pneumonia. To read the full story.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources