The novel coronavirus, officially named SARS-CoV-2, is often compared to the flu, due to their overlap in symptoms. But when you take a closer look at how this newly discovered virus impacts the body, that comparison doesn’t seem to be totally accurate anymore. Dr. Reynold Panettieri Jr., Rutgers Institute for Transitional Medicine and Science director, explains how COVID-19 can damage the lungs. To read the full article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.