We are in the midst of one of the largest psychological and medical experiments conducted in the history of this country. Over the next few years, thousands of research articles will appear in scientific journals on the mental health fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. Like other public health researchers with expertise in mental health, I predict that the COVID-19 pandemic will take a severe toll on mental health not just now but for years to come. To read the full story.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.