The Rutgers School of Nursing study looked at the sleeping patterns of 32 African-American and other ethnically diverse women and their children who were enrolled in a program for families at or below the poverty line in Newark. Read about the findings and recommendations to help mothers improve their family’s sleep.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.