The Rutgers School of Nursing study looked at the sleeping patterns of 32 African-American and other ethnically diverse women and their children who were enrolled in a program for families at or below the poverty line in Newark. Read about the findings and recommendations to help mothers improve their family’s sleep.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.