The Rutgers School of Nursing study looked at the sleeping patterns of 32 African-American and other ethnically diverse women and their children who were enrolled in a program for families at or below the poverty line in Newark. Read about the findings and recommendations to help mothers improve their family’s sleep.
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm
- Bariatric Surgery Significantly Reduces Obesity-Related Cancer Risk, Rutgers Study Finds
- Life Expectancy: Could where you live influence how long you live? Interactive Map