U.S. Rep. Frank Pallone Jr., D-N.J., introduced bipartisan legislation this week that would allow designated universities, including Rutgers, to partner with the Food and Drug Administration and industry to further develop and implement a faster, more efficient pharmaceutical manufacturing process. Learn more.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.