Experiences in a homeless shelter, free medical clinic and rural community drove three students in the School of Health Professions physician assistant program to make a commitment to help people in underserved communities get access to the health care they need. Read more about the students who earned prestigious scholarships from the National Health Service Corps.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources