Experiences in a homeless shelter, free medical clinic and rural community drove three students in the School of Health Professions physician assistant program to make a commitment to help people in underserved communities get access to the health care they need. Read more about the students who earned prestigious scholarships from the National Health Service Corps.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm