The third trimester is the “critical window” for risk, according to a study by coauthor Emily Barrett, an associate professor at Rutgers School of Public Health and the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute. To read more.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources