The third trimester is the “critical window” for risk, according to a study by coauthor Emily Barrett, an associate professor at Rutgers School of Public Health and the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute. To read more.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm