According to the CEO of National Association of County and City Health Officials, access issues are likely being mischaracterized as vaccine hesitancy. Even some who live in cities with robust public transportation and ride-hailing services have found themselves jumping through hoops to get to a vaccine appointment. Read the Full Article.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.
- Transfusing More Blood May Benefit Patients Who Have Had a Heart Attack and Have Anemia.