According to the CEO of National Association of County and City Health Officials, access issues are likely being mischaracterized as vaccine hesitancy. Even some who live in cities with robust public transportation and ride-hailing services have found themselves jumping through hoops to get to a vaccine appointment. Read the Full Article.
- Can You Get COVID After Getting Vaccinated? Here’s What to Know Now About the Vaccines
- J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Blood-Clot Cases Could Stir Vaccine Hesitancy
- Rutgers Family Medicine and Community Health Expert Co-authors National Academies Report on Primary Care
- Could the COVID-19 vaccines impact menstruation? Experts discuss
- NJ ACTS Special Populations Core 2021 Webinar Series on May 11th