The Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, through its philanthropic arm, The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey, have collaborated to create Knock Out Opioid Abuse, an initiative to address the opioid epidemic through community outreach, prescriber education, parent education and a statewide media campaign to increase awareness of the crisis. For more information.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm