Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) announced this weekend that its 192 final-year students will graduate early and be eligible to begin their residencies and provide critical health care as the world combats the global COVID-19 pandemic. The students would have normally completed their required courses in April and then graduated in May. Instead, 154 will graduate on April 10 and the rest will graduate on April 21. To read the full article.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.