Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) announced this weekend that its 192 final-year students will graduate early and be eligible to begin their residencies and provide critical health care as the world combats the global COVID-19 pandemic. The students would have normally completed their required courses in April and then graduated in May. Instead, 154 will graduate on April 10 and the rest will graduate on April 21. To read the full article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.