Rutgers study will evaluate effectiveness of New Jersey program that trains people recovering from addiction to help individuals who have suffered an overdose find treatment. Read about the research, which has expanded in scope recently through a $1.5 million gift from Arnold Ventures, the parent organization of the Arnold Foundation.
Home / News / Rutgers study will evaluate effectiveness of New Jersey program that links people who survive opioid overdoses to treatment
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!