Rutgers study will evaluate effectiveness of New Jersey program that trains people recovering from addiction to help individuals who have suffered an overdose find treatment. Read about the research, which has expanded in scope recently through a $1.5 million gift from Arnold Ventures, the parent organization of the Arnold Foundation.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21