New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) has been selected by Moderna as one of over 90 sites across the United States to recruit adults to volunteer for the COVID-19 vaccine trial (known as the COVE Study) that will test the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in approximately 30,000 participants nationwide. The Moderna trial is being conducted at New Jersey Medical School and University Hospital and at other institutions throughout New Jersey in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health. Rutgers is also likely to participate in additional vaccine trials over the next several months. To read the full story.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.