Dental school Dean Cecile A. Feldman is leading a study to determine whether a combination of ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be used as an effective alternative to opioids. Find out why Feldman says dental schools are the ideal setting for this research and learn more about the study.
Home / News / Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Receives $11.7 Million Federal Grant to Research Alternatives to Opioids
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources