The Rutgers School of Public Health will join scientists throughout the country to investigate the relationship between drinking water contaminated with chemical substances used in microwave popcorn bags, fast-food wrappers, nonstick cookware and water-repellent outdoor gear and health outcomes. Read more.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.