Scientists are researching if a drug that’s being tested to treat a skin condition can also help keep COVID-19 patients off ventilators. The drug, labeled as EDP1815, was being tested on psoriasis patients, but Dr. Reynold Panettieri, vice chancellor for translational medicine and science at Rutgers University, said it will now be tested on coronavirus patients who have pneumonia and inflammation of the lungs. To read the full article.
- Putting A Price On COVID-19 Treatment Remdesivir
- Rutgers Leads Clinical Trial of Drug to Prevent Cytokine Storms
- Rutgers GSE Professor, Alumni Provide Behavioral Resources for Parents and Children
- Rutgers Translates COVID-19 Information for New Jersey’s Diverse Population
- The time to revisit N.J.’s vaccine law is now