Scientists are researching if a drug that’s being tested to treat a skin condition can also help keep COVID-19 patients off ventilators. The drug, labeled as EDP1815, was being tested on psoriasis patients, but Dr. Reynold Panettieri, vice chancellor for translational medicine and science at Rutgers University, said it will now be tested on coronavirus patients who have pneumonia and inflammation of the lungs. To read the full article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm