The COVID-19 outbreak has elicited an extraordinary response from our nation — from the heroism of our medical workers to the bold actions of our government leaders to the diligent isolation of millions of American citizens to the creative compassion of those sewing masks, making face shields on 3D printers, or volunteering at drive-by food banks. Equally remarkable has been the response from our scientific community, a response that has brought into sharp focus the wisdom of our nation’s investment in science at our research universities. To read the full story.
Home / News / Rutgers president: U.S. research universities have a critical role in ending this pandemic
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.