The COVID-19 outbreak has elicited an extraordinary response from our nation — from the heroism of our medical workers to the bold actions of our government leaders to the diligent isolation of millions of American citizens to the creative compassion of those sewing masks, making face shields on 3D printers, or volunteering at drive-by food banks. Equally remarkable has been the response from our scientific community, a response that has brought into sharp focus the wisdom of our nation’s investment in science at our research universities. To read the full story.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21